I recently asked our member to reposnd to the following questions.
1. Why, really, did you join GCR?
2. What keeps you here?
3. What is the most fun you have had as a member?
4. What is the craziest memory you have of the club?
5. Who, of ANYONE in the world, do you think should be our newest member? Why?
6. What will GCR be like in 100 years?
7. Have you been to District Conference? Good times? Why?
8. What the heck is a Sleeping Booty, anyway?
9. Anything else you want to say... (this one is for you Buster)
The next few posts will be about their response... enjoy!
1. Why, really, did you join GCR? I was born to be a Rotarian, being the son of a Past President, I grew-up with Rotary as a normal part of our family life. It was what you did to "give back."
2. What keeps you here? It is the highlight of my work week... and often the weekend. GCR is a family of friends who all enjoy being together under the banner of service.
5. Who, of ANYONE in the world, do you think should be our newest member? Why? Barack Obama...