I recently asked our member to reposnd to the following questions.
1. Why, really, did you join GCR?
2. What keeps you here?
3. What is the most fun you have had as a member?
4. What is the craziest memory you have of the club?
5. Who, of ANYONE in the world, do you think should be our newest member? Why?
6. What will GCR be like in 100 years?
7. Have you been to District Conference? Good times? Why?
8. What the heck is a Sleeping Booty, anyway?
9. Anything else you want to say... (this one is for you Buster)
The next few posts will be about their response... enjoy!
I joined Gate City Rotary to meet new people, make new friends, and connect with the community.
I stay around because I like to be around people who are wide awake at 7:00 a.m.
I went to the Homestead District Conference and it was my first. It was great fun--why? Well, besides all the great programs, skits, and scotch tasting I got to watch Wilder Person dance with Cindy Hooimeijer--and yes it was after the scotch tasting!
-Dale Susan Meltzer